The Poteet Strawberry Festival

April 04 to April 06
The Poteet Strawberry Festival® is one of the oldest, most popular events in the state and is recognized as the largest agricultural festival in Texas. The Poteet Strawberry Festival includes ten areas of continuous, family entertainment featuring concerts with nationally known Country / Western and Tejano stars, dancers, gunslingers, clowns, puppets, regional bands, various contests, and rodeo performances.
Website: More info here.

2014 Komen San Antonio Race for the Cure®

April 05 to April 05
Saturday, April 5, 2014 @ Alamodome, 8 a.m.
Since the San Antonio Affiliate's inception in 1997, more than $10 million has been invested in our community. Up to 75 percent of proceeds stay in Bexar County funding local nonprofits that provide vital breast cancer screening, treatment and education. The remaining 25 percent goes to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Grants Program which supports groundbreaking breast cancer research and scientific programs around the world.
Website: More info here.
Contact: 210-222-9009

Fiesta San Antonio

April 10 to April 27
One of this nation's premiere festivals, Fiesta is a 10-day, city-wide, fun-filled, multi-cultural, family-oriented celebration. With over 100 different events, it's the biggest party and greatest community benefit in the state of Texas.
Website: More info here.
Contact: (210) 227-5191 Toll Free – (877) 723-4378

*All events are subject to change. To avoid inconveniences, please reconfirm dates, times and ticket information.

Suggest your event